Go For A Walk, Boys
Elite Leader Ability
Ability Points: 2
If a Leader has this ability, undead units on that side may move through Water hexes.
While Underwater, the following things are true:
- Movement is capped at 1, regardless of movement type.
- Units are invisible.
- When exiting water by something other than a Fly, movement is still capped at 1.
- Undead that can fly may burst from the water and fly their normal speed -1, but are revealed, even if they return to under the waves after the move.
- A Lightning spell targeted on the correct hex will instantly destroy any submerged unit, including Leaders.
- Cavalry Units cannot Charge, but Fliers can execute Dive attacks.
- Underwater units are revealed by a Divination or Scry spell.
- While underwater, units are immune to Indirect Combat, with the exception of Lightning.
If a side suddenly loses access to this ability, all units underwater immediately are destroyed.
Non-Undead Leaders may not “Move with Army” when stacked with an Undead Army that plans to move into a water hex.
Q: Is this ability awesome?